Eco-rose is a registered organic fungicide for the control of black spot, powdery mildew & rust. It attacks existing fungal infections killing the external fungal growth in minutes. It also leaves a clear protective coating on foliage that prevents new spores from germinating. Eco-rose is safe for beneficial insects like bees and ladybeetles.
Eco-rose is a contact spray and requires good coverage for the best results. We recommend you add some eco-oil (2ml per litre) into the mix as this helps the solution stick and spread evenly over the foliage.
Eco-rose concentrate refer to label for instructions and application.
Active Constituent: 940g/kg Potassium Bicarbonate
FEATURES OF ECO-ROSE
- Rapidly kills external fungal growth and spores
- Effective on roses and other plants including fruits and vegetables
- Economical rate (3-4gm per litre)
- No withholding period if used on edibles
- Safe for beneficial insects and soil microbes
- Registered Organic (Australian Organic)
NOTE: eco-rose has the same active ingredient as eco-fungicide. If you already have eco-fungicide then use that on your roses without the need to purchase eco-rose.