Wilson's Pest Control Careers PageWould you like a career in pest control in the Western Sydney area?
Pest Control Careers in Western Sydney with Wilson’s Pest Control
Are you a qualified pest control technician or an enthusiastic trainee interested in a pest control career?
Are you in Western Sydney and want to work in the area?
If so, you may be in the right place. We are a pest control business operating from Blacktown, and servicing the Western Sydney area. Every year we grow and expand, and that’s why we are always on the lookout for great people!
Current vacancies with Wilson’s Pest Control
Pest Control Technician Western Sydney
About Wilson’s Pest Control
Our business is based in Western Sydney and we have grown rapidly over the past few years and are now seeking employees to join our team.
We are looking for Pest Control Technicians who are driven to succeed, are motivated, passionate and professional in dealing with customer inquiries. A person that wants to be part of a growing team that is innovative and takes pride in their work, is willing to seek new business and takes pride in the way they conduct themselves. Flexible and willing to go the extra mile if required. Wants to work in a team that is fun and easy-going.
Pest Control Technician requirements
- Conduct Pest Control services domestic & commercial
- Must be fluent in English language (oral and written)
- Present well-groomed, clean and tidy
- Work effectively unsupervised and willing to learn
- Has good organisational and good communication skills, and are honest, punctual and reliable
- Must care for the environment & like animals (we only kill the pests we need to!)
- Willing to work weekends from time to time
- Qualified experienced pest control technician can apply as a Pest Control Technician, OR
- No experience candidates can apply to be a Pest Control Trainee and undertaking a pest control course
- Applicant must be over 18 years of age, have a valid driver license with a good driving record
- Police Check & Working With Children Clearance required, plus blue card would be highly regarded
- Flexible hours – full-time, part-time and casual positions available
- Male & female applicants welcome
- Fully maintained company vehicle provided, phone or phone allowance (subject to licence and position)
- A full uniform will be provided, wet weather any other PPE required for the job will be supplied
- Meals/drinks are provided on large jobs
If you feel this role is of interest email firstname.lastname@example.org by applying with your resume and a cover letter
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED FOR AN INTERVIEW.