Showing 1–9 of 24 results
Air160 Vectothor Disinfection Unit Western Sydney$1,000.00
- Air160 Vectothor Disinfection Unit
Bedlam Bed Bug Pest Control$35.00
Bedlam® is specially designed to kill Bed Bugs and their eggs. Bedlam kills on contact and provides residual control. Bedlam is labeled for use in the toughest hiding places including headboards, box springs, and mattresses. As a water-based product, it won’t stain water-safe fabrics and it is non-irritating to humans and animals.Areas, such as:
- Bedlam kills bed bugs and their eggs
- Bedlam reduces bed bug egg hatch in both susceptible and some resistant strains of bed bug eggs
- Bedlam controls bed bugs on wood and ceramic surfaces and carpet for up to 2 weeks. Indoors in the Home and Non-food
Restaurants, Schools, Warehouses, Offices, Apartments, Hotels
Nursing homes, Hospitals, Kennels, In Pet Areas, Pet sleeping quarters, Pet bedding, Floor and floor coverings where pets are kept.
Where Bed Bugs Hide;
Mattresses, Box springs, Headboards, Walls, Floors, Baseboards
Not For Use on Humans or Animals”
BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE All-Purpose Hand and Bench Food Grade Sanitiser$55.00
Available in 5 Litre and 25 Litre (25 litre POA)
Benzalkonium chloride a cationic surfactant can dissolve the lipid in bacterial cell-wall making it more effective in its action compared to an alcohol-based sanitizer. Can be used more often than alcohol-based sanitizers and is good for those who are affected by solvents.
Contains: Benzalkonium Chloride 0.25%, proprietary components and essential oils
Chaindrite 2 Natural pyrethrin + PBO synergist Aerosol to be used in Metered atomiser units$15.00
Low odour natural pyrethrin insecticide for professional pest managers. To be used in Bobson and Timemist metered spray units.
Chaindrite Extra Strength Crawling Insect Spray$25.00
For application to kill cockroaches, bedbugs, ants, spiders, fleas, millipedes, slaters, earwigs, wasps, flies
- Cockroaches – Spray skirting boards, under cupboards, behind stoves and refrigerators, and other places where cockroaches live and hide.
- Silverfish – Spray architraves, bookshelves, and other areas where paper is stored.
- Ants – Spray around garbage bins and food disposal areas and entry points.
- Carpet Beetles – Lightly spray under carpets, lounge chairs and along skirting boards.
- Fleas – Infested rooms should be closed and treated by thoroughly spraying the carpet. Ventilate the room 4 hours after use. Ensure adequate ventilation during use.
- Spiders – Spray where cobwebs appear.
- Clothes Moths – Spray storage areas and in emptied drawers and wardrobes.
- Bed Bugs – Spray areas where bedbugs hide such as bed frames, doors and skirting boards.
- Millipedes, earwigs – Thoroughly spray surfaces where they are found or where they enter homes to maintain an insecticide barrier.
- Slaters (woodlice, common pillbug) – Spray surfaces where they congregate, eg in laundries, sheds and under pot plants.
- Flies – Spray surfaces where flies settle. For outdoor yard control, spray garbage bins and around unit incinerators & barbecues.
- Wasps – Directly spray wasp nests or apply as a residual surface treatment on sheltered surfaces
Clearout Commercial Cockroach Bait$35.00
Clearout Commercial Cockroach Bait has been formulated with a unique food matrix and a white asethic colour for sensitive areas. Clearout Commercial Cockroach Bait is designed for use in sensitive areas for the control of cockroach infestation including German and other common cockroaches in commercial and domestic situations
Clearout Crawling Insect Aerosol Spray Can 350grm$35.00
A residual surface crack & crevice or spot treatment for control of Cockroaches & Ants in Domestic, Commercial and Public Buildings.
The benefits of Clear-Out crawling insect aerosol include:
- Precise, simple & convenient to use aerosol spray containing Fipronil
- User friendly with no chemical decanting or mixing reduces contamination
- Perfect for tight cracks & crevices with the flip up nozzle straw
- Suitable during inspection or treatment saving time
- Designed for professional pest managers
- Easier to control spray volume which avoids overspray onto sensitive surfaces
Clearout Probiotic Drain Foam$39.90
Clearout probiotic drain foam is used as a drain cleaner & opener, grease trap maintenance and multi purpose deodoriser, by eliminating the food source required by insects.
- A revolutionary probiotic based formulation for effective maintenance of drains
- Powerful foam spray for drain maintenance/ drain opener
- Actively breaks down organic matter that causes blockages and odours
- Eliminates, prevents & guards against the build up of scum, mould & other organic matters in drains and other areas
- Eliminates food source required by drain flies, stopping infestations
- Contains a concentrated mix of natural microbial spores which when activated digest bad bacteria
- Safe for use in septic systems
- Natural & biodegradable
- Australian made & owned
Contrac Rodent Bait Blox 1.8kg Pest Control$60.00
Brand: Bell Laboratories
Type: Rodent Bait Blocks
Active Ingredients: 0.05g/kg Bromadiolone
Mixing Rate: Ready to Use
Application Rate: Mice 1-6 blocks per placement in locked bait station, Mice 2 blocks per locked bait station.
Sizes: 1.8kg bucket