CLEAR-OUT PLUS IGR AEROSOL INSECTICIDE 350G (new to market)
Call the office to place a small order or single order local pick up only by prior arrangement.
$35 per can (Online bulk order only price (package 12 cans) $420 incl gst plus NSW local courier cost)
A residual surface crack & crevice or spot treatment for control of COCKROACHES, ANTS AND FLIES and is a non-scheduled poison. ClearOut PLUS IGR consists of two active ingredients – 0.5g/kg fipronil and 0.15g/kg pyriproxyfen a group 2B and 7C Insecticide. The addition of an IGR ( pyriproxyfen) extends the residual nature of the product and reduces the chance of insect resistance to Fipronil.
Other benefits of Clear-Out plus IGR aerosol insecticide include:
- Precise, simple, and convenient to use an aerosol spray containing Fipronil.
- User-friendly with no chemical decanting or mixing reduces contamination
- Perfect for tight cracks and crevices with the flip-up straw-like nozzle
- Suitable during inspection or treatment saving time
- Designed for professional pest managers
- Easier to control spray volume which avoids overspray onto sensitive surfaces
German cockroaches infected by pyriproxyfen during the first instar are unlikely to survive past the moulting stage. German cockroaches affected by pyriproxyfen during the third instar will look fully grown that survive the moulting stage can be easily identified by their deformed twisted wings. German Cockroaches at this stage will not be able to reproduce or mate.
This powerful effect makes ClearOut Plus IGR a highly effective method for treating insects such as German cockroaches products with insect growth regulators (IGRs) are pesticides that affect insects’ ability to grow and mature normally, rather than killing them outright.