Wilsons Pest Control Sydney has had a 100% success rate with termite installation and treatments. Our process is strict and we do not take shortcuts. There are no scare tactics used to gain your business.
Wilson’s Pest Control Sydney is happy to provide references for any job previously completed. All our images are actual jobs not image purchased. We are not aligned with any one company and provide our customers the best solution that will resolve their termite issues. When termites are found in your property it is important not to disturb the mass or mudding as they will move to another location, it is also important not to spray other chemicals around the area.
Customers can call us any time and we are happy to provide and information we don’t charge you to quote and are happy to assist if you have concerns.
- It is important when you find termites to not disturb them or spray any pesticide product in the area, just cover over what was disturbed and call a licensed termite pest manager to assess and treat the termites. Active termites are much easier to eradicate than when disturbed, when you disturb termites they move and appear in another area of the property and start the damage process all over again often not found for a long period of time after they have caused significant damage to the property.
- Once termites are eradicated then a full inspection is required and a termite management system discussed but only once the termites have been eradicated not whilst they are still present in the home.
There are many termite products on the market, below you can click on the links to take you through how the different products work and what the different active constituents are.
The product we use are all from reputable suppliers and each job is supplied with a certificate of installation, a receipt is issued. The warranty on termite work is up to 8 years and if termites return in that time we will treat the problem at no charge as long as you have had regular inspections, and there is no breach of the installation area.
Some common conducive conditions at properties are;
- Direct drain from Air conditioner into a downpipe drain
- Fix leaking taps or plumbing inside the home, broken sewerage pipes
- Hot water unit drain also so be directed away from the home
- Timber in contact with soil if not approved for in-ground use
- Gutters full of leaves with trees overhanding residence
- Trees Stumps in-ground decaying, mulch etc, blocked weep holes
Wilsons Pest Control Service Areas are: South & Western Sydney, Hills District, Blacktown, Huntingwood, Arndell Park, Greystanes, Wentworthville, Castle Hill, Bella Vista, Kenthurst, Schofields, Wetherill Park, Liverpool, Rouse Hill, Dural, Cabramatta, Riverstone, The Ponds, Baulkham Hills, Winston Hills, Dundas Valley, Telopea, Kellyville, Stanhope Garden, Annangrove, Marsden Park and many more suburbs